MY CAREER




     Taking a close scrutiny at career, it can be said to be a profession for which one trains and undertake as one's calling, or a field for consecutive progressive achievement either in the public phase, profession or one's business line.

   
  As an individual, I have always wondered what career entails, thereby, I define career as a vehicle that transports you from where you are (low level), to your desired destination of greatness.
     
 Going down memory lane, I have always wondered and ask myself rhetorically, "why there is much pain, suffering and affliction in our society? This is peculiar among the underprivileged masses. This therefore is the basis/rationale behind what I have chosen as my ideal career.
     
  It has always been my joy, to be the mouth piece of the masses, championing the course of those without voices. I have always loved to be a fighter or a wrestler, protecting the course of those with no power, whose dignity has been trampled upon, doing my battle not in the boxing ring, but in the court of law. Little wonder why I have always detested all forms of immoral attitudes, social vices, abuse and oppression around me.
     
   I have always believed and therefore abducted the school of thought of great legal icons such as the late nationalist Gani Fawehini, Obafemi Awolowo, Femi Falana, Festus Kiamo and my amiable role model Barrister Mrs Toyin Akinlosotu. It has always been my desire to walk in the shoes and adorn myself with the garment that these listed personalities have previously worn and are still wearing.
     
    I wouldn't be mistaken if I say that it is my desire to rise to the highest echelon of the legal practice in Nigeria, which is to become a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (S.A.N)
It is my dream that our masses are empowered, and get undiluted justice in other to make a better Nigeria, for this course I have committed myself, and I hope to stand by it, by becoming a great unbiased legal practitioner.
MY CAREER MY CAREER Reviewed by Unknown on February 05, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

ads

Powered by Blogger.